Monday, May 11, 2015

My Sephora Mother's Day Haul!

What was in the 
little black bag?

My sweet husband took me to Sephora to pick out a few Mother's day gifts the other day.
Sephora had the neatest little Benefit and Beauty Blender set that I have been eyeing for a 
few weeks.  I also had a palette on my list.  There were so many choices but I think I picked the best one for me.



Tarte has a palette called Poppy Picnic that has several eye shadows and a blush.  The outside of this is just beautiful.  It is a gold, fuchsia, and poppy color.  


Inside the palette are 6 eye shadows surrounding a very pretty blush.  These are shades I wear all the time so this will be used quite frequently.


 The three eye shadows on this side are summer breeze, sweet tea, and ice cream cone.  The blush is glisten.


On the right side is barefoot in the grass, peach poppy, and picnic basket. 


Beauty Blender and Benefit teamed up and came up with 2 beauty blenders, a benetint, and Pore-Fessional.



It is almost time to throw out my old beauty blender so this was a perfect little set for me.  I love Pore-fessional and use them up very fast.  I love benetint too!  



I love my choices for this Mother's Day Sephora haul!  Benefit and Tarte are two my favorite lines.  


No comments:

Post a Comment