Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Tuesday is Monday's Ugly Sister



Waiting on the first subscription boxes to arrive is the hardest part of the beginning of the month!  I am expecting PopSugar Must Have box any day.  There are spoilers out now but I am being strong and not looking at them.



I saw the Ipsy spoilers and tried to sub back in time to get the bag.  It was the only thing I wanted from this month's collection but I did not get signed up in time.  It looks like I will have to check out next month's bag before I cancel.  Hoping my mother will pass her bag on to me if I say please! 


Starbucks has happy hour from 3-5 right now, where drinks are half off.  I was excited to try their Smores with a cookie straw.  With the Starbuck's app, I can get it until 6 pm too.  




Enjoy your Wednesday! 



No comments:

Post a Comment