Thursday, May 21, 2015

Thursday Thoughts



I am linking up with Ramblings of a Suburban Mom today for this blog page. 

I am new to collecting makeup - the only other MAC collection I have is the Cinderella collection.  MAC came out with a limited collection called Wash & Dry - I picked out a blush and a lipstick.



The lipstick I picked out was Tumble Dry.  This is the prettiest lipstick I have ever bought!  I am not too thrilled with the pigment of it, however.  It is more of a lip balm consistency.


The blush I picked out was Hipness, in a light peach.  There is not actually much blush in the container but I bought it for my makeup collection, not for everyday use, so it is fine. 



Jelly Pong Pong will be selling these adorable little lip balms called Lip Orchids - and they will come in Pink Petal and Bouquet. 




Red Nose Day was today and my sweet son was nice enough to wear it for me to post today.
He is a real sport and I am so proud of the man he is becoming.


No comments:

Post a Comment