Saturday, May 30, 2015

Glossybox May 2015

What's in
the box?


I join Glossybox off and on as spoilers for fun stuff come out.  I did not get it cancelled in time so I also got May's box.  Glossybox is $21 a month and has high-end beauty products in small and full size.  



Doucce Mineral Matt Lipstick in Cherry Blossom -  ($20)  The case on this is so super shiny.  I do like the packaging and the color I received was a nice mauve color, not too bright or loud.  That is one nice difference between some of the other boxes and Glossybox - not too many weird shades here.    

 

Teeez Trend Cosmetics Head Over Heels Nail Lacquer Base Coat -  ($14)  Teeez is one of my favorite brands from overseas.  This is an item I use when I do paint my nails but hate to buy so it was nice to get in this box.


Clearista Retexturizing Gel - (full size $80)  It was nice to try this as I would never buy it full size.   It is an exfoliating gel that is paraben free. 


Sebastian Professional Stylbrid 9 -  (full size $20) This is a multi-benefit hair spray without parabens or alcohol.  I am very happy to try this and you can use on wet or dry hair.
 

Glamglow Powermud Dualcleanse Treatment -  (full size $69)  This is another product I would never buy in the full size.   There is an offer too for 30% Glamglow products with the code GLOSSYBOX30.  

Tidbit: Glamglow was originally created for behind the scenes use for actors seeking an instant camera ready look that would last for days.


 This box seemed to be thrown together with odds and ends they had in the warehouse.  We received two exfoliating face scrubs too which I have never seen them do before.  The rest of the box's variety was there but the box did not wow me.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment