Wednesday, June 3, 2015

What's Up Wednesday?



Happy Wednesday!  I have a bunch of goodies arriving this week.  I cannot wait for several of them.

Little Lace Box is starting up a little goodie bag for the month's they do not send their bi-monthly box - it will be called Serendipity and will contain 5-7 goodies in sample and full sizes.  Right now, it is free to subscribers but you can purchase it for $9.99 if you are not a member. 
 I joined FabFitFun after they did a special to save $10 and get a free infuser bottle.  I got an email that my box is on its way.  It must be the Spring box as the Summer box does not ship until June 22.  I hope it is that box as I really want the Rifle Company cities coaster set and Ofra makeup brushes.  I will keep you posted.



I have been addicted to Washi tape for awhile now and Amazon has some lovely ones to add on to your order.  These are Martha Stewart Vintage Girl and Modern Festive.




The Ipsy glam rooms are up if you want to share to Facebook and look at your bag.  I think I am waiting this time to be surprised.  I have never been able to not look before but I have found that I like being surprised.  I do know what the bag looks like and that it will contain either a Too Faced Melted liptick or a Smashbox primer. 




No comments:

Post a Comment