Monday, June 29, 2015

Little Lace Box june 2015

What's in
the box?


My Little Lace Box made it just in time for the end of the month.  This subscription is $59.99 bi-monthly.  I was lucky to get in on the ground floor, so I only pay $39.99.  You do save money by purchasing a larger subscription. Also, Serendipity, a smaller grab bag of goodies, is being sent on the LLB off months for free while they work out all the glitches.


This month's theme was "A girl should be two things - Classy and Fabulous "- Coco Chanel. The letters that they send with their boxes are personable and show that they really curate these boxes with love!  This month's box was inspired by old movies of Audrey Hepburn and Doris Day.



Watercolor silk scarf -  ($45.99)  This is an LLB exclusive and it is beautiful.  I am not a big scarf wearer but I like to to tie them on purses and bags.


Kitsch ring - ($35)  There were two rings given out - both gold rings but one with Amethyst and one with Turquoise.  I got the Turquoise stone.  I love this pretty ring.


LucyB's Apothecary - Nail Lacquer -  ($12.99)  There were two shades of nail polish given out - starlet and premier.  They determined which one you would get by which ring you received.   The Premier one was in my box.



Pour Some Sugar on Me (Lollabambooza) -   ($19.99) There were four scents sent out to box subscribers - You Leave Me Peaches, Coconut Mango Mimosa, and Oatmeal Milk & Honey were the other three. I did not get a scent I like very much.  I would have liked the Peaches or Coconut Mango.  I tried to find these in their shop but no luck.


The Packable Summer Hat by San Diego Hat Company -  ($27.99)  There were three hats sent out in the boxes. I love the one I received.  It is fun and will be nice to throw in a bag to take to the pool or beach for sun protection. 


This was a lovely box - I will use almost everything in it and what I do not will be a great gift.  This is exactly the level of curation I have come to expect from Little Lace Box - they did not disappoint me!  I paid $40 and got a box with about $140 worth of merchandise.  I am eagerly awaiting August's box as the theme is Elizabeth & Mr. Darcy -  characters from one of my favorite Jane Austen books.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment