Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Hello! Bliss Box

What's in
the box?


Hello! Bliss Box ships to your door for $28.95 with free shipping - I got the box with a coupon and saved $5.  I had not heard of this sub box before reading about it on Ramblings of a Suburban Mom's blog.


 Bliss Box includes a post card describing all of the items in the box. 


AA Milne quote -   This is not listed on the card but it is a nice little quote card.   I have loved this quote for a long time so it is perfect for me. 


Blue Druzy Earrings by Styled Simplicity   ($10) These are handmade from a little Etsy vendor and they are very pretty.  I think I will take them on vacation.


Facets of the Sea by Primal Elements - ($9) I love getting free soap in my boxes so this is perfect.  I would have picked out a different one but it is a pretty color.



An American Flag -   I love that they included a flag in the box but now I am wondering if I got July's box or June's???



 Qi'a Dark Chocolate Cranberry Almond bar -  ($1.79 )  A gluten-free snack bar that is right up my alley!  Love this flavor.


Dotted J Elastic headbands - ($10.50)  These are very cute elastic headbands.  It is from another Etsy shop, which I love because I like to support women building their own businesses.


 Perfectly Posh Lipsophistication Carmel Cray Cray with samples  ($4) I am a Perfectly Posh consultant so I loved seeing a little goody bag in the box of samples and a lip balm.  Our lip balms are lanolin, paraffin, and paraben free.  This also included an It Girl BFYHC  (big fat yummy hand creme) sample and a Gender Bender soap sample (charcoal soap - great for acne and oily skin).


The price of this box is pretty close to the value of it but I loved the contents so it was worth it to me.  It would be a nice box to send as a gift to a friend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment