Saturday, June 13, 2015

Saturday Steals and Deals!



Happy Saturday!  Check out Hautelook today for Mirenesse Australia, Swissco Beauty Tools and CoTZ sunscreen.  I have heard people praise the Swissco brushes.


I have a lot of goodies in the mail right now - Ipsy, my second Birchbox, PopSugar Must Have, and some goodies from Etsy I ordered for my planner.   It should be a fun mail week!



I cannot wait to start using my new Ban.do planner - it is adorable!  There are cute phrases and clip art throughout it too!  I almost went with the bigger, spiral bound one but I like the size of this one better.


On ETSY, there are so many planner sales pages it is overwhelming so if you have a shop you love, please let me know about it!  I bought from MissStickerJunkie and SweetKawaiiDesign.  I bought some cute planner stickers and some cute page clips.  These are the ones I bought for my Posh business.


Let me know of any deals and steals that you are watching this weekend!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment