Tuesday, June 9, 2015

FabFitFun Spring Edition 2015

What's in
the box?


FabFitFun is a quarterly subscription box.  I got in on the Spring box at the last minute so I just got it in the mail - this box actually ships  in March but I got one before they sold out. This box is normally $49.99 quarterly but I got it for $10 off that and it included a free infuser bottle.


YASI Metallic Temporary Tattoos -   ($36 ) I really do not know where they got their $36 retail price for these.  You can buy these on Amazon for about $7.   I will be passing these on to a friend.


Cosmos Creations Salted Caramel puffed corn - ($1.49)  My hubby likes when there are snacks in my boxes so he will be snatching this right up.   These are Gluten-Free and taste so good - I need to go buy a bunch for snacks around the house.


Merrithew 2 DVD Set "Intense Body Blast" -   ($35.95) This is a fun work out video set and the box also included a $25 coupon for anything they sell on their site.



ORLY BB Creme ($15) and Palmetto Derma Collagen Booster and Restoration Serum ($48)  - and ORLY Nail Polish in Cake Pop ($8.50) -  The BB Creme is perfect for me!  I seldom paint my fingernails as it chips off so fast - this is supposed to soothe, moisturize, and brighten natural nails.   I will give the serum a try but I have been trying not to overload my skin with new products lately.  The Cake Pop is a shade I would pick out on my own so that was a plus too.


Miracle Gro Combination Dill Seed Pod - ($1.49) I do not have a green thumb - like not at all, so I will be passing this on to an aunt who loves growing her own herbs.



Rifle Paper Co Bon Voyage Coasters Set -  ($16)  This is the reason I bought this box and with tax and shipping, the price for just these on the website would be half the price of this box.  I love the London and Paris coasters!  There are 8 - two each of the four designs - Paris, London, New York and Tokoyo.



OFRA makeup brushes -  ($45)  I love getting makeup brushes for free - especially the high end ones that I would never purchase! One is the wide shadow or foundation and the other is for concealer or eye shadow.


Jules Smith Modern Art Scarf -  ($42)  This particular scarf is not on the site anymore but they do have some lovely scarves.  This is not one I would have picked out but it is very pretty and since I rarely wear them, I will be taking a cue from another blogger and tying it on my leather purse this Fall.


 WOW! There were so many little extras with this box too! There was a grocery coupon from Hello Fresh and Vow to Be Chic.  The value of this box was close to $300 and I paid $40.   I did purchase Summer's box but will hold off on Fall's until I see some spoilers.


No comments:

Post a Comment