Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Serendipity by Little Lace Box

What's in
the bag?


I was thrilled to receive my little gift from Little Lace Box for May - the Serendipity gift bag.    They will be sending them free to all Little Lace Box subscribers until they work out all the kinks in this subscription bag.  Normally it would ship for $9.99 a month on the off months of LLB.  The bag will be an assortment of items that do not fit the themes of their Lace boxes.




OFRA Eyebrow Pencil - ($13) At first, I thought this was an eyeliner and was not thrilled - eyeliner must be the most added product to a sub box!  I have more than I will ever be able to go through in my lifetime.  But it is actually an eyebrow pencil, which I currently do not own so this is a plus.  It may be too dark for my eyebrows but I will give it a whirl. This is also made in the USA, cruelty free and all natural which is a big plus for me.



OFRA Lip Liner in Plum - ($13)  I like getting lip liner in my bags and boxes since I use them all the time and they are not put in them very often.  This is a darker shade them I am use to but it looks like it will go nicely with the gloss that is also in the bag. 



OFRA Lip Gloss in Bordeaux - ($13) This is a very pretty gloss.   There are several shades on their website to choose from too.   This does not contain parabens either. 



Bella Ink - ($3.95)  Every bag came with a cute little card from this designer.  I love the cupcake one I was sent - there are other items on Little Lace Box's site for sale. 



Brode Electrolyte Vitamin -  ($4) I cannot believe I have never heard of these!  They are perfect for my athlete son.  He runs and wrestles, so he is a year-round athlete with little breaks.  I am going to be buying him a box of these for his meets.


And if that was not enough - a coupon for 2 for 1 bottle of wine with $1 shipping!~  Cairdean Estate is a winery in Napa Valley, California and with this great deal, I can get 2 bottles of a white wine for $39 shipped to me.


This really was a hodge podge of items and what a steal!   Just the makeup alone was $40 and the bag sells for $9.99 normally - I got it free as a gift for being a Little Lace Box subscriber. 


Little Lace Box is one of my favorite monthly boxes and I am super excited about June's upcoming box that has the theme:
Classy and Fabulous!  "Our June box will shower you with inspiration and accessories to glam up your summer style and take you from day to dinner."   This box is currently sold out so I hope you took my advice in April and signed up. 



No comments:

Post a Comment