Wednesday, June 24, 2015

PopSugar June 2015

What's in 
the box?

PopSugar Must Have Box for June came right before I left for vacation so I did not have a chance to review it.  The theme for June was Sun-Kissed, Papaya, Outdoor Fun, Coconut, and Yoga Warrior.


Yogitoes Peacock hBand -  ($4) I think the price on these is great!  They are really soft too.  I love the color blue I received too.  I will probably use this when I am washing my face more than for doing Yoga.  This goes with the Yoga Warrior part of the theme.



Pacifica Enlighten Palette - ($14)  I love collecting palettes.  I do not have this one and will use most of these shades so this is a keeper.  I do wish it had been a Too Faced palette but the box sent one last year.  These eye shadows contain coconut water - so they are that part of the theme.



Spongelle Boxed Flowers in Papaya - ($16)  I love getting products like this in boxes!  I will have to hide this from my teenage daughter who also loves sponges with goody soap in them!  Papaya and Soft Skin - the themes of the month these contribute to.


Quay Sunglasses - ($45)   This was our expensive item of the box - I now have 5 pairs of sunglasses with the pairs I have been getting from sub boxes plus the ones I own already.  This is fine with me though because I lose and break them all the time. Sun-Kissed!


In the Unlikely Event by Judy Blume -  ($16) A book!  I have been looking through sub boxes that send books for a few weeks now, trying to find one I will really enjoy.  I want a book sent to me a month but with little goodies too.  This might be my favorite thing in this months PopSugar box!  I have read Judy Blume for years.  Outdoor fun?  This would be a good beach read.


There were also Snap Infusion Super Candy in the box - but my hubby and son grabbed them right up and ate them on their way to work out at the gym.  They highly recommend them!

I have not really been happy with my PopSugar boxes lately. When I look at the value of this one versus Little Lace Box, I really cannot justify keeping this one.  I will watch for spoilers for July, but I am guessing I will not be going back. The value on this box was just over $1oo.



Did you get the June PopSugar?  What was your favorite item? 

No comments:

Post a Comment