Wednesday, July 1, 2015

What's Up Wednesday!





I am happy it is a short week at work and we have a fun holiday weekend planned.  I am expecting lots of sub boxes in the next week - FabFitFun and Style Quarterly with Birchbox and Ipsy not far behind. Unfortunately, Style Quarterly is ending their sub box service.




I have been enjoying creating my Pocket Letters for my friend and a cousin.  You can find items at the  Dollar Store and Target's $1 spot to save money.  To start, you need the baseball collector sleeves and paper.  I use stickers and die cuts to decorate them.  There are lots of pocket letter how to's on Youtube.



I have another order from Etsy coming in soon of planner stickers - monthly utility bills, makeup brushes, and penguins from SweeKawaiiDesign shop.  My last planner stickers from her shop were really cute and arrived quickly.  The last ones I ordered were groceries, coffee, and gasoline kawaii planner stickers. 



Right now I am using a Filofax personal planner but I cannot wait until August to start using my ban.do planner!  It is so pretty and fun!  The pages are decorated and there are sheets of stickers.  






Have a great evening!  Hope you have a good holiday weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment