Thursday, July 16, 2015

Posh Mom Box July 2015

What's in
the box?



Posh Mom Box is extremely new to the subscription box family.  This is their second box.  The box is $34.95 but get 10% off your first box by using code POSHMOM1.   I was able to snatch one up before they sold out for July after seeing one posted on Instagram but pretty soon I am sure these will sell out before they are released.  This is a lifestyle box that will contain a variety of  home decor, fashion, beauty, gourmet food, and fitness items.



 The theme of this first box was Mermaids and Summer.  

So Cal Gems Cali Gems Necklace -   ($15)   I did not even see this in the box photo I saw online but I was thrilled when I pulled it out the box and put it right on because it matched my shirt so well.   It is so pretty and I will wear it with several things.

 


Citrus Basil Body Scrub by Pure Luxe Apothecary -  ($12)  This really smells good.  I love body scrubs so this will be used.  I do like that this comes from an Etsy shop too and is 100% natural. 


Soulmade Goods print "Today is the First Day of the Rest of Your Life -    I love getting little quotes like this in boxes.  I will have to frame it and hang it in my office.  This is not in the shop so it was a special item for the box but their shop has a bunch of creative items like this one.



My Beauty Tea Mermaid Blend - ($8.75)  I do not drink hot teas very often but occasionally in the winter, I will make a cup.  I love sweet teas.  I will try to brew this for my iced tea.


Posh Mom Tumbler by Page261 -   ($14)  This is the reason I bought the box this month!  I love this POSH tumbler - fantastic!  I sell Perfectly Posh and this will be another way to brand myself.  I also spotted a tumbler in the shop I have to get as a gift for my oldest friend who is visiting soon! 


This was a fantastic box and I am so happy I grabbed one before they were gone.  The value really was not that high for the amount I paid but I really would have picked almost everything in this box for myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment