Sunday, July 19, 2015

Target Head of the Class Beauty Box


 What's in
the box?


Target does some amazing beauty boxes for $5.  They sell out they day they come out though so you have to be on social media when someone announces they are there.  I mean these are gone lightening fast, Ladies.  I rarely even mention I saw them because I am too busy trying to get in there and get them before they are gone.  Keep checking here for beauty boxes.

There were two boxes released - this is the Head of the Class box.  These are nice sturdy boxes - you could decorate them and give them as gifts.


There was a nice little card and a coupon in the box.   You can save $3 when you spend $15 on beauty products. 


Wet n Wild Max Volume Mascara -  ($4.99) Seriously, the last time I bought mascara was just to purchase my favorite brand - I really did not need to - I have several tubes.  These are like eyeliner and go in spurts, where every box sends you one.


Herbal Essences wild naturals dry oil spray -  ($5.99)  I am interested to see if this can be a dupe for some of the other hair oils I use.   I find the ones I like in Birchbox but they are usually pretty pricey so I have to save up my points to earn a bottle.  It smells really good which I always look for in my sprays.


The Bathery 2 -in-1 Pumice Stone -  ($1.99) Who does not like getting spa items in their boxes?  Ok - we can trade stuff cause I love them!  This will be great on my footsie in the shower!  I love to keep them sandal ready.


 YES to Cucumber Soothing Facial Towelettes  ($2.99)  This is a product I already purchase once in awhile so it was nice to get them in the box.  Love this brand for the wipes.


Goody ouchless elastic hair bands -   (3 cents) This is another item that is bought frequently at my house since as you know, these disappear like lightening and you have to buy more - just like bobby pins.


Hollywood Fashion Secrets Fashion Tape -  (Full size $8.89)  I have never owned this before but I should have been picking it up for those shirts that gap on me.  Definitely trying this out next time I wear one.


Covergirl Queen Coloricious Lip Gloss in Give Me Guava -  ($5.99)  Of course, there has to be a lip product in the box - we are women!  We love our lippies! 

This box has a great value and a great assortment of products.  This box was $5 and had well over $20 worth of product in it.  It is one of the better ones they have sent out and I will used everything in this one.  A+ to Target for Head of the Class!


No comments:

Post a Comment