Sunday, July 19, 2015

Ipsy July 2015

What's in 
the bag?



Ipsy is $10 a month and always contains a beauty bag designed exclusively for them.  There are 5 beauty, hair and skincare products in the bag.  Sometimes everything fits inside the bag and sometimes it does not.  They do not do an info card on the items but you can find all the items in your online bag and there are usually coupons for things inside the bag.  If you did not get the item you wanted, simply check it out online to buy it at a discount.  Another nice thing about Ipsy is that they have two weekly sales on items they are featuring or have featured. 

 Summer Lovin' is the the theme this month: 


The bag this month is really not me - it is, however, a girlfriend of mine and she will love it.


Eva Nyc Freshen Up Dry Shampoo -   I cannot tell you how many of these I have gotten in the last year since subscribing to boxes.  They are right up there with eye liner.  I do like this brand of products though so it will get used.   To get a 65% discount, use code IPSYJULY65.




Tarte deluxe Amazonian Waterproof Bronzer -  I am a really big fan of tarte - but I do not wear bronzer so this will also go to a girlfriend who loves it.  Use code IPSYJULY to get 20% off your tarte purchases.


Bare Republic Tinted Mineral Face Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30 -  You can definitely tell it is summer with all the sunscreen moisturizers in boxes right now.  This is quite runny and the wrong shade for me.  There was really not even enough in the tube for more than one application.  They are offering free shipping with code ipsy2015,


Ofra Eyeshadow & Highlighter in Bliss -    ($10)  I like the Ofra brand but I would have liked an actual container for this instead of a plastic casing.  Ofra is offering a 40% discount with the code IPSYOFRA.  Ofra is also animal cruelty free and made in the USA.


Be A Bombshell lip balm in French Kiss -    I am also at my fill for lip balm - this one also contains parabens too, which I greatly dislike.  Be A Bombshell is offering 30% off with code IPSY30.


I think I made the right decision saving my money and cancelling this after a year of subbing.  Each month I was giving more and more away and not buying any of their weekly deals.  I receive higher end products from Birchbox to try out before I buy and their great shop to spend my points in so I am happy with my decision to cancel.


What did you get in your Ipsy?  Are you keeping them as a sub bag? Why or why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment