Sunday, July 12, 2015

Birchbox June 2015

What's in
the box?


This is probably the grandfather of all subscription boxes - and it is still one of my favorites mainly because of their point system.  Sure, you can pay $10 for other subs - but do they give you points back to spend in an awesome store?  No?  Birchbox does that!  Save those points up and go shopping!  And you not only get points for just reviewing your items in your box but you get them on purchases in the store and getting your sub box every month.  


Every month at Birchbox has a theme and their boxes are like little works of Art.  July's theme was GO BOLD!



Stila All Day Liquid Lipstick in Venezia -  This was my sample choice for the month!  I chose the coral shade since I am red headed and very light skinned.  This is very bright but I can make it work - it takes just a dab of color.  And it does last too! 


dr Brandt Microdermabrasion skin exfoliant  -   (.25 oz - full size $78 for 2 oz)  If you read my blog at all, you know I sell Perfectly Posh and love their products.  This contains so many parabens it is pretty ridiculous.  I have a great microdermabrasion cleanser called Shine Bright Like a Diamond - which is $19 for 2 oz. 

Oribe Dry Texturing Spray -  ($5) This smells really good.  I will give this a try but do not think I will be purchasing the full size for $48. 


Benefit They're Real - ($8)  This is one of my favorite mascaras.  I love it. They came out with a few more shades too so you can get this in brown now.  And I actually prefer the little wands because you can control where they go better - my favorite mascara right now is Make Up For Ever's Smoky Extravagant.  I get a ton of compliments on my eyes when I wear it.


Coola Classic Suncreen Cucumber Moisturizer -   Coola is one of those products that everyone has been getting in every box for awhile.  If you subscribe at all, you get this one in every box at one point.  It is not a bad product to get, it has just been over subbed.  I like a face sunscreen that has moisturizer in it, so I will use this one. 



I like it when I get two makeup products in a box - that rarely happens with Birchbox, so this was a great month for me.  I will be adding the Dr Brandt to my swap site on Pinterest.   But having just one miss in a box is great for Birchbox.


 What did you get in Birchbox this month?  Any holy grail products out there?

No comments:

Post a Comment