Sunday, July 19, 2015

Target Honor Roll Beauty Box

What's in
the box?



I was able to swipe up the other Target Beauty box as well:  Honor Roll.  Again, these are always $5, free shipping, plus taxes.  These boxes sell out the day they are added to purchase online. 

Again, the box was a nice size and perfect for gift giving.  Just decorate over that target symbol and you have a beautiful gift box.



The theme for this box was Honor Roll.
 

The Bathery Delicate Pouf - ($1.99) I can always use one of these!  And I love the purple color.  These get you nice and sudsy. 


Olay Fresh Outlasts Body Wash in White Strawberry -   (Full size $4.99)  I do not even purchase body wash anymore - being a Posh consultant, I am crazy about our Chunk bars but my daughter will probably use this for overnight trips.


Burt's Bees Facial Cleansing Towelettes -   ($2)  These are another set of towelettes I will use right up.  These are good for taking on trips, camping, or to outdoor sporting events or concerts. 


Cover Girl Outlast all-day Primer - ($9.79)  This is the item where the real value is!  This is twice the box - and I will give it a shot since it was in my $5 box.  I wondered why the items had not been that pricey up until now and this is the reason.  Cover Girl really wanted us to try this and love it.


John Frieda Luxurious Volume 7-Day Treatment -  ($2)  I do not know if there is enough product in here to try it for seven days but I will give it a shot.  I do like John Freida hair products.  I have used his Radiant Red shampoo and conditioner a few times.
 

NYX Butter Gloss in Strawberry Parfait -  ($4.99)  These are always awesome to get!  I love their butter glosses.  I do not have this shade which is a bonus!
 

Another great beauty box by Target.  They knock these out of the park.  Another box over $20 in value.  And I will get to try a few things I have never tried before which is always a plus.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment