Saturday, March 21, 2015

Boxycharm March 2015

 What's in 
the box?

Boxycharm is a monthly subscription box for $21 a month.  The box includes 5 products with one of them being a high end beauty product and one being a travel size.


The theme for March was Lucky Charm.  #boxyluck


Previse Nutrify Skin Type 1-6 Universal Tonic - ($48)  I like that this has no parabens, silicones, and skin clogging petroleum ingredients.  I am always looking for more natural ingredients.  I will not be buying more of this - but excited to try it.  I like my serums from Posh that are so much better priced.



LVX Nail Laquer in Mynt-  ($16)  This is the second green nail polish bottle I have gotten this month.  Not sure when else I will wear this besides St. Patrick's Day but it is fun! 
The other shades were Lemondrop (yellow) and Deco (peach).  



Oscar Blandi Drt Styling Heat Protect Spray -   ($11) This is the travel size item this month.  I will be passing this on to my daughter who straightens her hair.  It is alcohol and paraben free too which is a plus!  This was one of the items this month where there were a variety of items passed out.  Some people received dry shampoos. 



Ofra eyeliner in black - ($13) This is a popular brand with subscription boxes and probably the item I like least in this month's box.  I do not wear eyeliner because I am terrible at applying them.



Tarte LipSurgence lip tint in Charmed -   ($24)  I love tarte products and am thrilled to get a lip product.  This is a very bright pink but I think it goes well with my skin tone.  I love their lip glosses so much.





The value on this box came to $112.  That is so high for a $21 a month subscription box.  I like a majority of the products.  I also got a discount code for tarte which I will enjoy using.




No comments:

Post a Comment