Wednesday, March 11, 2015

What I am Lovin' Wednesday!



International Delight Iced Coffee is my morning go-to drink!  I drink it every morning on the way to work.  It is much cheaper than stopping every morning at a coffee shop.


Jonathan Adler bowl - ($28)  Birchbox has the cutest bowl in their shop.  I love these colors together.  This is on my list of items to get with my Birchbox points.  




Jonathan Adler spoon set in Nautical theme - ($12)  These are a set of spoons you can get to go with the bowl.   I love the idea of this set for a salad bowl and tongs.



Mason Jar Warmer -   I found the cutest warmer at Gordman's this weekend - it matches my soap dispenser and it is so cute!  




That is what is on my list of loves this week.  What are you loving?

No comments:

Post a Comment