Friday, March 20, 2015

Happy Mommy Box March 2015

What's in 
the box?

Happy Mommy Box will send one to you or another deserving Mom that you know who deserves to encourage and uplifted.  This monthly care packages was $29 but they are doing some changes.  Instead of offering a Monthly box, there will be theme boxes.

This was a very fun site to see in my mailbox!




Happy Mommy Box was started by Natalie and Mandy.   This little magazine talks about the different contributors to the box this month and has information about some of the themed boxes coming out soon.



Each of the Mommy boxes come with an item for a little person.  These are little tattoos for your child from Three Little Numbers.  "I Wake Up Awesome" and "be Brave" are the two I received. 



These are the cutest little journals from Print Stitch and Paste.  I want to throw these in my purse to write little notes and lists.  The little Etsy shop for this company is so cute.   There are lots of items I would love to order.




This is a jersey knit headband from Gertie & Baxter.  I love that I got this rust orange color.  
I cannot wait to wear this in the Fall.



This print is so me - I love this song! When Annie comes on, I belt this song out! I will be framing this one to hang in my office/den.  This print is by One Word Designs.  Her prints are about $13.50. 


This is a tassel necklace from Pink Lemonade Handmade.  This is the cutest little site and this necklace is $18.



This is a fun little bottle of nail polish - it is in the color sea foam and cute!  It is by Love Bri Products.  This bottle is $7.50 on their site.



My bonus item was a free canvas print from Easy Canvas Prints.  I cannot wait to order one of these from some nice family photos I had taken.  This has a value of $33.75.


I was very happy with my Happy Mommy Box.  The value was terrific - I got so much for my $29.   Check out their new choices in their gift shop.  I am also really interest in their coffee mugs.   The only thing I was disappointed in was the code for the discount on the mugs was expired when I got my box.





No comments:

Post a Comment