Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Little Lace Box February 2015




Little Lace Box is a box I have been trying to sign up with for months!  They open enrollment and boom! the boxes are sold out.  I finally managed to grab the February one whose theme was "The Lovers, The Dreamers, and Me.


Their little enclosed letter indicated that this was not the box they had envisioned for this month's theme but due to the dock workers strike in California and the winter storms on the East Coast, the artisans have had trouble getting the supplies to make the products for this month's box.  I am super excited to see where this box goes as the past boxes have been amazing.  



Whitley Designs earrings -   ($14.99)  I could not find these exact ones on the website but these are perfect for me.  I would pick these out from any of the other ones on their website.  Simple and elegant and silver.


Beekman 1802 Goat Milk Original Fudge Sauce -  ($12.99) They had me at FUDGE!  I will love putting this over my ice cream tonight.  And they recommend eating this with a spoon. 




Beekman 1802 Bling Bath -   ($15) I was a little disappointed I did not get the Tub Truffles but this should last me a long time - so I am thrilled about that.  The smell is a little overpowering - hope it smells better in the water.




Pink Arrow Stationary by P. Press Papers -  ($12.99)  I love little note cards.  I often stroll the Target note aisle to look for cute note cards - just cause.  These will be used to send my sweetie love notes.  


Hula Bliss Milk Lotion by Dancin' Goat Skin Care -  ($4.50 sample; $17.99 full size) I did not like the scent of this when I first smelled it, but it grows on you after you apply it to your skin.  This was a nice little bonus item. 





This month's box was a mix of things I love - jewelry, lotion, chocolate, paper and bath products.  It was a big win for me - I will use everything in this box and not have to gift anything to others.



So it was a tough month for the Little Lace Box ladies but I am super excited to see what next month's box includes - the theme is "Here Comes the Sun."   Another great thing about Little Lace Box is that they understand if you need to pause your subscription one month - you can e-mail them and ask to skip.  You can then e-mail them again when you are ready to start it up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment