Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Little Lace Box March 2015

What's in
the box?

Little Lace Box is a lifestyle subscription box that has had some really great curated boxes.  I have really enjoyed the boxes I have received.  This subscription is $39.99 and arrives the last week in March.  While they are working out a few kinks, they are not taking on any new subscribers but check back in May.


Each box has a letter from the curators and a preview of the next month's box.  The Theme next month is Nonna's Kitchen. 


The other side of the letter describes the items in this month's box.   "Here Comes The Sun" is the theme for March. 


Kate Spade Water Bottle - ($29.99)  I was very pleased with the water bottle I received - the gold glitter one.  I would never pay this much for a water bottle so I am thrilled with this.  There were also pink and blue ones sent out but I love this one the best.  I was looking at glass ones in Barnes & Noble the other day so when I saw this in my box I knew it was perfect.



Cali Baronessa Olivia Hair Cleanser  (Shampoo) & Hair Masque (Conditioner) -  ($31.99)  There were two choices being sent out in this box.  This one is the olive oil one and the other was the Red Orange extract one.  I would have liked either.  I would never spend this much on shampoo and conditioner so I am excited to get this in my box. 


All Natural Urban Spa Sea Sponge -  ($12.50)  I really love this - this feels so much better than the loofah I use in the shower.  I am excited to try this out and I could see buying this again.  I am also happy to find this website - there are tons of items I would like on it.


12x12 Gallery Wrap Mounted Canvas Print -  ($51.99)  I am so excited about this! I have wanted to get some nice canvas prints but they are very expensive for the high quality ones.  This is also the second one I have gotten this month so I can pick my favorite family photos to make into a canvas print.


Another great month curated by the Little Lace Box sisters.  This box has a fantastic value!  I do not know how they can do it!  Are you on the list to get this box or are you still trying to get on the subscription list?  Keep trying!  It took me a few months too.



No comments:

Post a Comment