Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Tuesday is Monday's ugly sister!



While cruising through Instagram, I found a cute little subscription box called Happy Mommy.  It's mission is to inspire and encourage mothers.  Very cute box with some fun products - great job curating this one.   I will try to grab a March box for review - they go on sale tomorrow.




I am still waiting on my MAC Cinderella makeup items to come in.  So far the reviews of the powders have not been good so we will see when it gets here.  The lipstick still looks amazing.  There have been sold out on line since the day they premiered but they are coming to a MAC store near you - so get to that counter!



I also found the cutest mug while looking up info about the Happy Mommy box.  This Sweet as a Peach mug reminds me of my time living in Georgia.  


And this is probably where my addition to peach stuff came from.  I love all things colored peach.  I need to look for some peach fuzzy socks!  And hair ties!  and... the list goes on.



I also found the cutest necklace that must be mine now - I love looking through Etsy - there are some really creative people in the world.


Happy Tuesday everyone! I am finally going to open my Little Lace Box - review to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment