Monday, March 30, 2015

Monday Musings!




We went shopping for lamps over the weekend and I found this great desk lamp for my daughter at Lowes.  I need to go back and get her the matching floor lamp.




This great bracelet is now on my watch list.  My Instagram friend got this at TJ Maxx.




EEK - I have tickets for the New Kids - my sister and I are going to see our boys again!  We are in section 7 and I am so thrilled!  Really hoping they do an after party so we can see our guys up close.




 I am loving the new things they are doing with Birchbox each month!  The April boxes are beautiful and I want both New York and California boxes!  How will I choose?



I love the Bonus buy choices too - and I think I have decided on the tumbler and notebooks.  I am crazy about cute tumblers.



No comments:

Post a Comment