Sunday, March 15, 2015

Birchbox points order!

Birchbox Points Order!

I really try to save up my points but I usually find something I want to get at a time when they are offering a great free item with purchase.  This time it was a Toni & Guy set that made me spend my points.


My daughter really loves the Beauty Protector line you can get through Birchbox so I picked up this cute little set for her Birthday this week.  It is the Jet Set kit and comes with hand cream, body cleanser, shampoo and conditioner, and a leave in conditioner.  She absconded with my leave in conditioner the first time I got it in a Birchbox and has been asking me for a refill for awhile.  This set is $22.



 I have been looking at these Pinch Minimergency kits for awhile also and picked one up as well.  These are $16 and contain 17 items.  This is perfect for your purse - it is small and contains essential items.  I think this would be perfect for a bride to have on hand for the wedding and honeymoon. 




The Toni & Guy set included a bag, gloss serum, and a texturing spray.  I am crazy about this bag.  It is so pretty.  I love the size of the texturing spray and I will use all of it.  This was free with purchase of $35 using the code TONIGUYKIT and was while supplies last.  



On your 13 month anniversary, the next time you add a cart, your Birchbox key chain will be added to your cart.   I also added a Mystery sample kit to my cart.  I received the Stainiac from the Balm and SeaRx Anti Wrinkling serum.  I have been given both of these before but I will use them.  I purchased almost $70 worth of product for $30 and got a free gift.





No comments:

Post a Comment