Sunday, March 15, 2015

Sephora Haul

Sephora Haul

I finally ordered my Naked on the Run from Urban Decay that I have been trying to get since Christmas.  I  was trying to get it in the store near me with a JC Penney Sephora gift card but they never restocked it after telling me for weeks it would be in the next shipment.  I finally just went online and ordered it.  The Tony Moly lip balm was a fun item I added on.  



The Naked on the Run contains 6 eye shadows, bronzer and blush, a mascara, an eye liner, and a lip gloss in Sesso.  My larger eye shadow in cool bisque satin was a bit crushed but not enough for me to return.  You can pop this in your overnight bag and be set for the weekend.  I do wish it had included brushes.  




I also cashed in my Sephora beauty insider points I have been saving up.  For 500 points, you get a makeup bag, a sleep mask, a face mask, and a long makeover at Sephora.



A nice bonus to shopping online at Sephora is picking out three samples with your order.  I rarely get samples in my Sephora store unless I am looking at a particular item.   I chose the NARS foundation, Living Proof curl wash, and Caudalie eye cream.  The eye cream is the smallest sample but since it is an eye cream it will last. 


No comments:

Post a Comment