Friday, March 13, 2015

Birchbox March 2015!

What's in 
the box?


Birchbox is a monthly sample subscription box for $10 a month.  You get 5-7 samples in each box that you can review for points.  Earn 100 points and that is $10 in your Birchbox account to spend in their store.  

The theme this month is Creativity.  Birchbox is also encouraging you to save the box - they might have some ideas at the end of the year on how to recycle your box.



Roloxin Lift Revitalizing Facial Treatment -   ($22)  The description on the sample says this is comparable to Botox!  It is supposed to reduce pores, fade wrinkles and last for 24 hours.  



Elite Therapeutics Rosemary Eucalyptus Body Creme -   ($1.12 - full size $19)  I have never heard of this brand.  These rosemary eucalyptus smells do not agree with my asthma so I will be passing it on to a friend.  



Jelly Pong Pong Glow Getter Highlighter  -   (full size $12.75)  This gel formula is not as heavy as some highlighters but very shimmery.  I do not like that it contains parabens. 



It's a 10 Miracle Leave-in Conditioner - ($9) I have been wanting to try this one since I saw it for sale in my Ulta.  I love leave-in conditioners because I use them all the time.  


Liz Earle Cleansing Cloths -  (~$4 - full size $25.50)  This is another Birchbox goodie I have been wanting to try without putting out the full price for it.  



This Birchbox was another win for me.  There are several items in this box that I have been wanting to try.  My boxes have just been getting better and better. 





No comments:

Post a Comment