Tuesday, March 24, 2015

PopSugar Must Have Box March 2015

What's in 
the box?




In the realm of subscription boxes, PopSugar Must Have is at the top of the list.  This box has a great value and variety.  It is $39.99 a month.  Check out the link and join!  April is already sold out so you will have to wait for May.



The inside of box says this every month!  AWW - they like to surprise us and show us some love.


The March themes were Fresh, Renewal, Citrus, and Traveling.  This box does not do spoilers but you can usually find the whole box  online right before it comes in the mail for spoilers.



Bliss MicroMagic Microdermabrasion Treatment -  ($48)  This is a twice a week facial treatment to help renew skin from dullness and imperfections.  This is a very small tube for the money but you probably only need a quarter amount.  This is the skin/makeup item that is in every box.



Samudra Pink Pineapple Zip Pouch ($40) I like the other pouches on this site but this is not my favorite - I think it is the plastic.  I actually like the pineapples and hot pink color.  This is a PopSugar exclusive.




 Greenmarket Purveying Co. Lemon + Cucumber Archivist Reed Diffuser set - ($20)  I like these diffusers and this is a nice scent for one.  This is a great size too.  This is the home item that is always in the monthly box.


Knock Knock What to Pack - ($7 ) How fun is this little pad?  It says you should always bring half of what you think you will need.  The Knock Knock website has a lot of fun post it notes and pads.   I love paper goods. 


 The Wet Brush The Squirt (yellow) - ($4.99)  This will end up with my teenage daughter I am sure.  She likes brushes like this for her long hair.  


Half Pops Half Popped Popcorn (Butter & Pure Ocean Sea Salt) -  ($1.69) There is also usually a snack in the PopSugar Must Have - and usually my husband gobbles it right up - I do not think he has seen this bag yet.


Benefit Roller Lash and The Porefessional - ($20)  Benefit is one of my favorite brands so I was thrilled to see these little bonuses.  Roller Lash is a great little mascara.  When I use it, I do not have to use an eyelash curler.  I also love the Porefessional - it is one of my favorite pore coverage makeups. 



This had a great value - almost $140. There was a great variety of items and I will use everything in the box.  Join here and you can help me earn a free box.


Did you like March's box?  I have liked other months more but I think this box had more items I will use. 

No comments:

Post a Comment