Saturday, March 21, 2015

Walmart box and Shopping@


Saturday Steals and Deals....
and a box!

My Walmart box came in the mail and it had several sample items as well as some larger travel size.  This box is only $5 to pay for the shipping so it is a nice box to get to try out products before you buy them.




I ordered the other day from Ulta when they were having an Urban Decay eye shadows for 50% off.  I have a palette that you fill from Urban Decay and I needed two more shadows to fill it.  I ordered two of the eye shadows: Midnight Cowgirl and Snatch.  Anatomicals had a sale too on their hand washes so I picked up two of them.  The tarte and smashbox were samples.  




 Ulta is doing a 21 days of Beauty sale right now.   I have a few days I am anxiously awaiting. 
 I wonder what other sales are going on right now?  

1 comment:

  1. Today the deal on Ulta is 50% off the Urban Decay eye shadow potions!

    ReplyDelete