Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Box Hits for January and February!



January and February have been a great months to be a subscription box member.  I really am glad I cancelled a few of my cheaper boxes to get the higher value boxes. 


Yarok Feed Your Ends Leave-in Conditioner - ($19.80)   The sample for this came in a Birchbox exclusive box I was able to buy with my Birchbox points.   This stuff is amazing - it smells so good, I use it for a hair perfume when my hair is dry as well as being a leave in conditioner for when it is wet.   It makes my hair feel so soft and it looks beautiful when it dries.



Keep Cup Brew - ($24)  This lovely cup was in my PopSugar Must Have box for January and I love it.  I do not drink hot coffee - but I drink hot cocoa and tea.  I also use this for my favorite cold coffee drinks. 




Balance Me Wonder Eye Cream -  (full size $38)  Birchbox has been hitting it out of the park lately - I really think the longer you are with them, the better your boxes get.  This eye cream is fantastic.  I always notice a difference in the morning when I put it on at night. 


Beauty For Real True Color Lip Cream in Always There -  ($22)  Boxycharm had a great month in January and I love this lip gloss.  It has a mirror and a light on it!  This is so cool!  I can put lip gloss anywhere and at anytime!  




Acme Party Box Co Cutting Board and Knife -  ($42)  This cutting board came in my February box and I love it!  I took it on our Valentine's Day romantic weekend.  I love getting fun items that are useful for every day life.  




Beauty Blender with Solid Cleanser -  ($28.95)  WOW!  I was beyond excited when I opened my Birchbox in February and found a Beauty Blender.  This is the highest valued item I have ever gotten in a Birchbox.  I love that the cleanser can be used to clean my brushes as well. 




Whitley Earrings -  ($14.95)  These earrings were in my Little Lace Box for February and I was thrilled - they are handcrafted and so elegant.   I have a feeling this box will produce more of my favorites as time goes on. 




Muk Luks Slipper Sox- In my January Wantable Intimates box, I finally got a pair of the slipper sox I have been wanting for months.  These are so adorable and comfy! 



So the majority of my best of the box items came from Birchbox!  Popsugar was a close second.  I am trying to cut back on boxes so that I can put that money toward boxes I will actually get items I will use.  I have decided to keep Birchbox, PopSugar Must Have, and Little Lace Box.  I am cancelling Boxycharm and Ipsy.  I feel this will give me more items that I actually will use and not just take up space. 

No comments:

Post a Comment