Thursday, October 2, 2014

Thursday Thoughts!

Thursday Thoughts!


When I want to waste time, I pull up Pinterest or Instagram and just surf around - 
 sometimes I find the prettiest things - like this post: 




I found this Samy hair cream at Wal-Mart and I love it!  First of all, it smells like orange dreamsicle!  So YUMMY!  Second, it makes my hair soft and de-frizzes without making the curls hard like mousse.  And third, it is super cheap!



My theme for my big birthday next week is Paris!  I love Paris - here are the plates I picked out on Amazon: 



I also found these super cute napkins to go with them:




I have been looking for these cute soap dispensers for awhile!  Target sells them online but I could not find them in the store.  I was shopping at Mejjer the other day and there they were!  Minnie's hand wash is in strawberry and Mickey's is lemon.



No comments:

Post a Comment