Tuesday, October 14, 2014

It's Tuesday, Again!



The week started off slowly... got my e-mails for Birchbox and noticed I did not get the lipstick I picked to be in it.  Still waiting to see how Birchbox is going to help all of us who this happened to this month. 

I ordered a few things from 31 awhile ago and they are on the way.  The first is their Cheers bag which I got as a gift to put a bottle of wine in.  I ordered it brown with Gobble Gobble on it. 


I also picked up this set up cute bags to give out Perfectly Posh surprises this holiday season.



Coastal Scents is a fun website that I like to peruse and I was doing some late night shopping/surfing the other night and found lots of things to put on my wishlist.  This pink set has a cute kabuki brush, a color me fuchsia brush set, think pink eye shadow palette, and juicy pink lip quad.   $5 of the purchase goes to breast cancer research.   This deal is only good till the end of October.



Coastal scents has a great website and I have a few of their brushes already.  Boxycharm is giving away the following Eclipse palettes  in the October box.  It is a concealer palette.  This is $15 plus shipping and taxes so a great value for the sub box! 



There are lots of sale items on this site too that I really want to pick up!  This 10 blush palette is on sale for $9.95.  




What's on your radar this week?  Thinking of joining any new sub boxes?  

No comments:

Post a Comment