Wednesday, October 8, 2014

What I am Lovin' Wednesday!


Happy Wednesday, Owl!



Ipsy does a Tuesday sale each week that can save you a little money on your favorite makeup.  Two weeks ago they did one for Pacifica that was fantastic - these three items for $20.  The CC cream, powder, and under eye brightening cream were included in the set. 


My daughter and I collect these Funko Pop figurines and I received a few for my birthday this week - Sam and Dean from Supernatural.



Benefit is one of my favorite makeup brands - and I am super excited about these four products.  Majorette blush is a newbie item I have been wanting to get my hands on for weeks!  It will probably be what I choose from Sephora for my birthday.



Birchbox often does limited edition boxes and these are two that I wish I had not missed.  They are super cute!  Hopefully they will come back in stock one day.


Terry released this cute blush - I am crazy about the packaging on this!


Perfectly Posh sells this Hey, Honey hand creme that is phenomenal.  I love this hand creme - the texture, the smell, the size of container!  LOVE!



 I found this cute centerpiece on Pinterest.  I want to make this but need to figure out where to get the cute suckers.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment