Sunday, October 12, 2014

My Fun Birthday!

Happy Birthday
to Me!

I celebrated the big 4-0 this last week and it was a great celebration.  My sisters, mother and husband went down to the Marriot in Indianapolis that was right across from the Keystone Crossing Mall.  

My sister and mother sweetly decorated my hotel room with Pink and Silver streamers and balloons.  I made sure to tell them no over the hill decorations!  I was celebrating my new age not mourning it!


My friend Annette owns a baking business and she made me these delicious Orange Dreamsicle cupcakes!  They are fantastic!


My oldest and dearest friend Jeanie could not make it to the festivities but she sent this lovely gift box from FTD with yummy treats in it! 


The floor was covered in pink and silver balloons!



And these balloons were all over the ceiling!  So fun!


For dinner, we went to the Cheesecake Factory.  This restaurant is so beautiful.  I loved looking up at all the decor.  I had pretzel dipped chicken bites and fried zucchini for dinner so I had room to have a desert! 


They brought out my plate of cheesecake all decorated for my birthday!  How sweet!


My friend Julie made it to the party and had the best Oreo cheesecake! She let me try a bite and the fudge was fantastic.  Must get this one next time I am there.



The main event for my birthday was shopping at my favorite makeup stores!  Ulta was right across the side road of the hotel!  PERFECT!  I picked up the Marc Anthony Beach Spray, the Urban Decay all nighter setting spray and the CK mascara was a freebie for my birthday.  I had a $10 off coupon as well.   At the mall, we hit Sephora - where I bought the Urban Decay Basics 2 palette and got the birthday gift set Make Up For Ever mascara and lipstick.
We went into Mac and I picked up a blush. 


We also went into Lush so I could try a few of their products.  I bought a bath bomb and the Fruit gift set.  The gift set was $35 and a great value.  The nice sales lady gave me a sample soap and New Dream Cream.  This photo is missing the Miranda soap that was in my bathroom already. 




I had a great birthday weekend!  Fun, shopping, food, family and friends!  My favorite things in life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment