Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Waiting on October Boxes!

What will be in my box?

I got a few e-mails saying my boxes are now on the way -  Kawaii Box and Sample Society by Allure.  Birchbox and Ipsy will ship around the 10th.  Citrus Lane will ship soon too, as well as Loot Crate.

Kawaii Box does not do any sneak peaks but I am super excited to get this box!  Last month's box was so cute and I love that little Alpaca coin purse! Wish I had gotten in on this one sooner!  They put in 10-12 cute little items. 


Sample Society from Allure will contain a Bobbi Brown deluxe mascara and Estee Lauder Enlighten serum in the October box.  



Birchbox released sneak peaks for our October boxes - everyone will receive at least one of these.  I already chose my selection through the pre-sample pick e-mail.  I chose the ModelCo lipstick.  I already have the Cynthia Rowley liner, the Lord & Berry liner, and the lip gloss from Cynthia Rowley.  I already have the Revealed palette which is what the little square eye shadows are from.  I would have loved to get the beauty blender and cleaner.  Those Mally lip glosses are going on my list too!  



Ipsy released all of their sneak peaks.  This looks like a very nice bag this month.  I believe the bag is a pretty teal color.  We will get an item from each of these groups.  I am really hoping for the lipstick, Revlon mascara, Figs and Rouge hand cream, Indie Lee brightening cleanser, and the Doll 10 beauty highlighter.



What boxes are you waiting on right now?  What are your favorites?




No comments:

Post a Comment