Saturday, October 4, 2014

Saturday Steals and Deals!





Social Bliss - Their spoiler this month is the clutch below.  Use code LOVEFALL for an extra surprise in your box this month!  Hurry, this deal ends October 13 to first 100 new subscribers.  This sub is $40 a month with shipping and handling, so about $50.  I am waiting on the purse I want before signing up.  






Ulta - Right now the deal is 40% off all NYX, Revlon, Physician's Formula, and Almay cosmetics.  NYX is one of my favorite brands that is already drugstore prices.  




Urban Decays' Pulp Fiction palette is on sale right now for $16.  It looks fantastic! Ulta has that deal or go to Urban Decay for more of their great deals today.


Blue Velveteen makeup box is having a few growing pains.  When I checked my Paypal account this month, I noticed they were not set up to automatically pull every month.  I knew I would be getting an e-mail from them discussing the situation.  Sign up with them and save $2 by putting OCTOBER in their code box.  This deal expires tonight at midnight - so go join.  That would make your box $8.  



Pixi and Pop Cosmetics are featured on Hautelook right now.  Those deals go fast so jump on them. 





Those are the deals I am most interested in today!   Do you know of any great deals I am missing out on?  Comment below! 



No comments:

Post a Comment