Wednesday, October 29, 2014

What I'm Lovin' Wednesday!



SO more of the Christmas sets are being revealed... and I love them all!  If you want to give me a present this year, you cannot go wrong with a Sephora gift card ;)

Benefit has a really cute theme this year and I want a couple of their sets.  I really want the Sweet Tintations set - those are my favorite tints too! This little set is $26 and which is about a 50% savings. 
Delicious Wishes is a cute little set with a lot of my favorites.  This set is not quite the deal that most of the others are at $64.  




Birchbox sent out their emails to Aces for selections and I chose the Happy Holiday Hacks - mainly because it has a little candle in it.  I have also been wanting to try the Amika products.  I really did not need another mascara but for the other 4 items, I decided it was worth it.  


Hautelook had some very cute stuff on it this week for the holiday season.  I loved this little peppermint pillow - it reminded me of the Sweet Season soaps we are selling right now with Posh.  


Hautelook 



 And I love all things gingerbread at Christmas time so this pillow was adorable! 


I also saw these cute Owl wine holders!  Such a cute idea for the holidays!  




I am crazy about squirrels so when I saw it, I was in love!  



So those are several items on my wish list right now... what are you picking out for your wish list this year?  Any deals I am missing from Sephora or Ulta? 

No comments:

Post a Comment