Monday, October 20, 2014

Coastal Scents


Limited Edition
Pink Combo


Coastal Scents has a very nice October sale going on right now and I picked up this little set for $19.95.   $5 of the sale goes to Breast Cancer research.  I love buying from Coastal Scents.  They always add extras to their order.



The sample in my order was a little quad from the Revealed palette.  These were a sample in some of the Birchboxes this month as well.  It even had a coupon for a discount on the palette.


Juicy Pink Lip Quad - ($6.95)  These are so pretty!  It has a nice little brush in it too.  And I like that it has the little mirror as well so it is perfect to pop in my purse for on the go.



Color Me Fuchsia Brush Set -  ($9.95)  Love this little brush set - perfect for trips too!  It is a nice little bag of essential brushes.




Pink Kabuki -  ($4.95)  EEK!  This is so cute and soft and pink!  So very happy with this and truthfully, it is the reason I bought this set to begin with! 



Think Pink Palette -   ($12.95)  This palette has very nice shades - and a great variety.  I could not be happier with this palette!  The shades are not very pigmented but you can build them and I always use an eye lid primer to help my shadow stay longer.




WOW!  This is a very nice value - bought separately it is $34.80 so I saved almost $15 by buying the set!  And it donates to a charity too! Perfect!  Buy this up before the end of October!  Do you have any favorite Coastal Scents products?  Have you tried the African soap?  Still debating on that purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment