Thursday, October 16, 2014

Ipsy October 2014

WHAT'S IN THE BAG?

Ipsy is a monthly subscription box that always contains a cute makeup bag with it.  These little pink envelopes will fly into your mailbox for $10 a month.  



Beauty Candy was the theme for this month and what a cute teal bag we received!  I love it!






Ecru Acacia BB Cream for the hair - (full size $30)  



noyah Lipstick in Deeply in Mauve -   (full size $18)  this is a more natural lipstick - no synthetics or tested on animals.  It is a very small sample but very pretty.  Like super small - I have never had a lipstick sample this small. 



Jesse's Girl Mineralized Baked Eye Shadow in graphite frost - ($3.99) This is the full size item in the bag and it is so pretty - and at that great price, I will be picking up more of these.  



Figs & Rouge Mango Mandarin hand cream- (full size $10)  I was hoping to get this fragrance in my bag this month - and this brand.  It is very pretty tube and there are several fragrances I want to try now.  


Indie Lee Brightening Cleanser - (full size $32)  this is a natural cleanser for your face that you can leave on as a mask as well.   



I do get two Ipsy bags and lately, there has only been one or two differences.  And sometimes, that difference is just the shade I get.  I think that is because of the way I have been reviewing the products.

The following was the only difference - one bag had the Indie Lee cleanser and one had the wipes.  All the other items were exactly the same down to the shade.

Skyn Glacial Cleansing Cloths - ($5 for 10)  these are cleansing cloths, no water needed.  A bit pricey for a full size bag but these are nice.  


Most of these items were sample size but I did enjoy the variety of brands and the fact that several of them were natural and without chemicals.  


No comments:

Post a Comment