Monday, September 1, 2014

Labor Day Fun!



Ipsy announced a sneak peak today on their Facebook page:  Pacifica eyeliner or nail polish.  I am really hoping for the nail polish even though I rarely use it - I would never use the eyeliner they are sending.  I do have two bags though so I might get one of each.



Ciate is having a %50 off sale that ends tonight!  This line is awesome!  Love the staying power and the colors.  Espadrilles is a color I got in a Glossy Box a few months ago and I love it!  


Perfectly Posh is celebrating their 3 year Birthday with bundle sales every week in September.  This week is a face care regimen - BFF is Best Face Forever exfoliating facewash and Night and Day is a moisturizer.  Also included in the bundle sale is I've Been Set Up setting spray.  




You can also join Posh this month for free shipping - that will save you $15!  The kit comes with all of the below items!  It's $270 worth of product plus business supplies to start your Posh business.  I am so excited about Posh and their natural products. 






No comments:

Post a Comment