Saturday, September 20, 2014

Tarte Makeup

Tarte Exposed Set
 from Ulta


I have wanted to try all of these products since I saw them coming out in different Sub boxes!  This is a really cute line!  So when Ulta had the set on sale for $34 with a bonus tarte set, I ordered right away.  The items in the tarte exposed set were all full sized except the Amazonian clay 12-hour blush.



tart Exposed 12-hour Cheek Tint - These cheek tints were featured in a Boxycharm a few months ago and I really wanted one.  They retail for $30.  I like blushes that apply without a brush too.  This will go right into my makeup train case!


tarte Amazonian clay 12-hour Blush -  This is the only sample size in the box but it is still a nice size to tell if you like it before purchase the full size one, which is $26.  I tried this right away and loved the shade on!  I think it will work with any coloring too! Beautiful!



tarted exposed LipSurgence power pigment -   I tried this right away too and it was more of a matte stain that I liked putting under my lip gloss.  It helped the color last so much longer.  Again, a nice nude that would work on any skin tone.  These are $24. 




tarte Lipsurgence lip gloss -  This was what I was most happy about getting in this set!  I have heard great things about this lip gloss and I love lip glosses.  It is a nice nude shade that shimmers.  These are $19.





tarte Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara -  This is a nice deluxe sample size. I love trying new mascara so this will be fun.  The packaging is really cute too.  




tarte Amazonian clay finishing powder - Another deluxe tarte item that is really cute!  I like this finishing powder a lot and will probably get the full size for this winter.  The full size is $32.  




This was a great deal!  I paid $34 for the kit and received $73 in full size merchansize plus 3 other deluxe samples.  I also received skin sample packets for Cotz, Olay and Hada & Labo.  I have wanted to try the Hada & Labo skin cream. 




No comments:

Post a Comment