Sunday, September 14, 2014

Best of the Palettes!



One of a makeup collector's favorite items is the makeup palette.  Cosmetic companies are always coming out with new palettes because we love them and want every one of them!

I did a poll with my friends to find out what palettes are their faves!  Here's what I found out.



Sephora It Palette - This is my girlfriend's go-to palette.  It sells for $34 at Sephora and is a smoky eye palette.  She had dark hair and brown eyes so all these colors work for her.  I could not pull off most of these colors because I am fair skinned and red headed.  


Kat Von D Monarch Palette -   This is a very neutral palette that another of my friend loves!  These colors are nice on everyone!  This is a very pretty palette too - love the Monarch butterfly.  This one sells for $46.





Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette -       I could not do a favorite palette blog without the Naked line by Urban Decay.  These palettes are bought by thousands and there are so many different ones that every person can find one that looks good on them.   Urban Decay has 3 Naked palettes right now and two basics.  The Naked palettes are$54 and the Basics are $29.



theBalm Nude'tude -  theBalm is one of my favorite lines and this palette is very nice.  It is a super cute package and the shades are beautiful.  This sells for $36.

  


Too Faced Neutral Eye Shadows -  Too Faced is another great brand and I love this palette.  The shades are beautiful.  The neutrals are the best shades for my coloring and I love every one of these shades.  This palette is $36.


What are your favorite palettes?  What do you like best about them?

No comments:

Post a Comment