Sunday, September 28, 2014

Funday Sunday!

What's New?

Splendies Subscription - my underwear package came this month and I was pleased with all three pairs.  The royal blue pair was my favorite.  This sub is nice because you can skip a month if you do not want to get a few pairs that month.  Then you just e-mail them and they can un-skip your subscription.  This subscription box is $12-16 depending on your choices. 





 Kawaii Subscription Box -  I have been looking for a cute subscription box for awhile now and I think I finally found it!  This box contains 10-12 items of super cuteness.  The box is $18.90 a month and you can pay through paypal.  




Loot Crate -  My daughter receives Loot Crate every month and this month's theme was Galactica.  She received a Tribble from Star Trek, a poster of Han Solo, an Alien figurine, a pack of money from Firefly and a Firefly figurine, as well as Pop Rocks, a magnet, and the Loot Crate button.  It was a very nice box and my daughter liked it all!



Vaseline's Creme Brulee -  Very happy to pick up this little lip therapy balm in a great flavor.  



Citrus Lane September - There was a special code this month to get a box for $5 and I jumped on that for gifts to save for my nephews.  I was very pleasantly surprised with my box too.  I had tried Citrus Lane a few months ago and did not get even a single toy or fun item.  This month I got the book The Little Red Hen, a Critters activity tumbler, and a fire engine puzzle.  



No comments:

Post a Comment