Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Allure Sample Society

WHAT'S IN THE BOX?

Allure magazine puts out a subscription box called Sample Society.  They have totally revamped this sub, Ladies.  It is so much nicer than when I first checked it out months ago.  This subscription is $12 a month and taxes and shipping does apply for some states.  



Restorsea Revitalizing Eye Cream - The full size item for this month was Restorsea's eye cream.  This little jar retails for $85 and the best item in the box.  I am sure it is also the reason the other samples in the box were under $10. 



Lorac POREfection Matifying Face Primer - This is a nice little sample of primer and it will be used since I love face primers and probably have 6 of them right now.  Lorac is a very nice brand - I love their eye shadow palettes.  




Tarte Brazilliance Self Tanning Face Towelettes - These are face tanning squares that you can easily apply.  They do not smell overly strong.  I will be passing them along to a friend as I am a pale person who does not tan.







 Alterna Caviar Repairx Re-Texturing Protein Cream - I am excited to try this hair cream as I have heard really good things about this brand.  I have been using a Moroccan Argan Oil cream and love the way it makes my hair feel for the first couple days.


Givency Dahlia Divin Perfume - This is probably my least favorite item next to the tanning towelettes.  I do not like strong smelling perfumes and will pass this on to a friend.


There is a little magazine in the box as well that contains your $10 any $50 purchase on the Beauty Bar.com website.  You can totally get back the price of the box this way - this is another plus to getting this subscription box.



No comments:

Post a Comment