Monday, September 29, 2014

Posh at Play!

POSH AT PLAY

I was so excited to attend Posh at Play in Cincinnati with Perfectly Posh.  It was several hours from my home but so worth the trip!



Posh gave out these super yummy cookies for all the Posh ladies! 


 Here is the room waiting on the Party to get started! 



My favorite part of the night was sampling several of the items that just came out in the new line.  This MFEO scrub was fantastic and my favorite product that we sampled.



The Acute Candy Trance and Fruiteaze are other items I sampled at the Party.  Acute Candy Trance is a lotion that smells just like vanilla frosting.  It is fantastic!  The Acute Fruiteaze is a solid perfume stick that smells like candied fruit.  



I am very excited about the new lines makeup products - I've Been Set Up is a misting makeup setter that is so refreshing.  I'm So Over It is a makeup remover.



We sampled a bunch of products and I was so happy to get to experience the wonderful new products in our line.  The Lip Dye in Posh Pink was there for sampling and it is beautiful.  We also got to sample the lip plumper, the Clearly I Sparkle gloss. 


The bash was a fun time and at the end we got a birthday bundle worth $70.  We got Poshy Mallow Big Fat Yummy Hand Creme, Drop Dead Gorgeous body scrub, Pamerpology mask it, Schwanky & Soft AHA Exfoliating Creme, and the Smoocheroo lip plumper.




I have not been sorry for a minute that I joined Perfectly Posh - you can join too right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment