Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Walmart Fall Box

WHAT'S IN THE BOX?

When I heard Walmart was sending out a quarterly sample box and the price was $5, I JUMPED on it!  That is a crazy good deal, people!  That is basically shipping - so everything in your box is free!  And I was not disappointed!  Variety and nice size items!
The box was actually pretty cute.  I thought they did a good job on it.



First glance: 

Even though I had seen a few photos online, there was more in this box than I expected.

Cover Girl Continuous Color in Mauve - I was pleasantly surprised that this was not an awful shade that Cover girl was just getting rid of - I have lots of mauve lip shades.  Cover Girl also has a soft place in my heart because it was my first makeup line.  



 Loreal Revitalift Triple Power Moisturizer -   I can never have too much moisturizer!  I use it every morning and night.  Love this brand too.  This is just the cutest little tub and it will fit nicely on my nightstand. 



Olay Regenerist -  This is a micro-sculpting cream to hide wrinkles and moisturize.  I do not know how many times I have almost bought this!  This was the item I was happiest about seeing in the Walmart Beauty box!  I really wanted to try this without spending the money first.



Juicy Couture's Couture Couture -   And you cannot have a beauty box without a perfume sample!  FUN!  



Suave Clinical Strength Deodorant - As soon as I saw this item, I knew who would be using it - my athlete son who cannot wear enough deodorant to keep from stinking!  WOW!




 Clear Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy -   And of course, no box is complete with packets of hair products!! I do dye my hair, so I will use these right up. 


I did see some variations on this box around the web.  It looked like instead of the moisturizers, some people received Shampoo and Conditioner.  So happy I got what I did.

I thought Walmart did a great job on this subscription box!  For $5, it was an amazing value too!  Did you get the Walmart box?  What was your favorite item?

No comments:

Post a Comment