Sunday, September 14, 2014

Ipsy September Streetstyle

What's in the Bag?



           

Ipsy is a monthly subscription box that is $10 a month.  Ipsy's theme this month was Streetstyle.    


The bag this month is a metallic gray that I love!  Super cute!


Crown Brush - I really like it when we get makeup brushes with our bags and this brush is terrific.  It has a brush on each end.  I like to replace my brushes every few months so this is perfect.  The brush is full price at $17.50. 





Pacifica Natural Waterproof Eye Pencil -   I like the Pacifica brand and this eye pencil is very nice.  I like that it is a brown which I use.   The pencil is $11 on the Pacifica site.



Cailyn Art Touch Tinted Lip Gloss in Natural Instinct - I like Cailyn's lip glosses.  This is a nice neutral color.  These are $19 if purchased on their website.  



NYX Hot singles Eye Shadow - This is one of one of my favorite low end brands!  I use so much eye shadow this will not go unused and it has cute packaging.  These are about $4.50 each.   




BRIOGEO DON'T DESPAIR DEEP CONDITIONING MASK -   This is a hair mask.  I am not thrilled when Ipsy puts hair masks and treatments in the bag due to the fact that I have a ton of hair and there is never enough to see if I like it.  I will probably pass this along to my sister.  This sells for $26 for 5.25 oz.



I signed up to get two Ipsy bags a few months ago and answered the questions differently.  So I was surprised I received the same exact bag this month for both.  The only difference was the shades of the lip gloss and eye shadow.




Do you get Ipsy? What variations in the bag did you get?

No comments:

Post a Comment