Tuesday, September 2, 2014

It's Tuesday...Again



I am a huge fan of Benefit Cosmetics!  They released a new blush this month called Majorette and I am in love! I am such a sucker for cute packaging!  Gets me everytime!  So this is definitely going on my shopping list next time I am in Ulta or Sephora!



ELF cosmetics is a really cheap makeup line that I have found several nice products.  
My favorite product in their line is their correcting powder.  You can use each of the squares to correct discoloration or use all four together as a finishing powder.  This powder is $3 and can be found at Target.



E.l.f. has a high definition blush that is fabulous.  It is $3 and comes in 5 shades.



E.L.F.  also has a line of Shimmering Face Whips in these shades.  They are $1 a piece. These are dupe for Benefit That Gal and Girl Meets Pearl. 

E.L.F is a cruelty free company that offers Vegan products as well at a great price.  This brand also offers a quarterly subscription box for $20 called Beauty Bundle.



No comments:

Post a Comment