Saturday, November 15, 2014

Glossybox October 2014

WHAT'S IN 
THE BOX?

Glossybox is a monthly makeup, skin, and hair product box that ships for $21.  I signed up late October with a code to get a free Alex and Ani bracelet.  So I just got the October box and will get the November box soon! 

I love the Glossybox box - it is sturdy and perfect for re-gifting!


First Look:



I love when Glossybox pairs up with Alex and Ani for a free bracelet gift.  This one is for Energy - embrace the power of positivity.  It is very pretty.  This will not be in every box unless you used the code when you signed up last month.  The value on this bracelet is $38 so this more than paid for the box this month. 

 

Vince Camuto Amore -  ($5.74)  This is the prettiest box and prettiest little perfume sample I have ever seen!  I want to keep box forever! This is going right by my bedside so I can see it every day.  The scent is also very light and is fruity too not just florals.  The full size bottle is so beautiful


Nails inc, Matte Top Coat -  ($10)   This is a good idea to use when you are painting your nails with a really light color - put this on first to hide your nails and then paint away - saves you from doing several coats too - Ramblings Jen gave me this idea!  I was surfing around their site though and found another bottle I want- Crystal Cap Nail Polish.


Proganix REPAIR. Reparative Oil + Anti-Breakage -  ($11.99)  This is a leave-in oil to put in your hair after washing - which I use every time I wash my hair.  My daughter straightens her hair daily so this bottle will get used up right away. I do want to try one of the other options from this box - the Anti-Fade Hair treatment from the same company.



 Tarte LipSurgence Lip Tint (Flush)-  ($24)  Tarte is one of my favorite makeup brands - I got this product in Exposed just a few months ago.  I really like these lip tints.


Sesha Skin Therapy Cell-White Brightening Mask - ($9)   I am not a full mask person so I will probably pass this on to my mother who loves them.   It is supposed to brighten the skin.  




The value of this box was $60.73 plus the bracelet price makes it $98.73 - I paid $21 for the subscription.   It is always a good idea to sign up for a box when they are offering a free gift with such a great value.  Did you like your box this month?  I think it was a little better than a few past months.

No comments:

Post a Comment