Saturday, November 1, 2014

Birchbox - Free Points Haul!

I LOVE FREE!

Birchbox has the best point system out there - you earn points for subscribing, reviewing, and buying things in their shop.  100 points = $10.  I have a hard time saving up points - usually spend them as soon as I hit $20.  



SHISEIDO ULTIMUNE - (value - $19 for 10ML) the reason I ordered this month.  I wanted this free with my purchase of any full size cleanser.   Use code ULTIMUNEGIFT at checkout to get this free.  It is the cutest little sample and is for anti-aging.  You cannot buy this sample but the full size is $95 for 50ML.  



SHEATERRA ORGANICS ROSE HIPS BLACK SOAP -   ($16)  I have seen this around the review sites and wanted to try it myself.  It is a really pretty glass bottle and it smells really good.  It says it is good for pores too - and acne, so I will try to get my teenagers to use it. 



YESto POMEGRANATE LIP BALM -   ($2.99)  This is a cute little lip balm and I love that it has sunscreen in it too.  




Loved my choices for my 200 points this time!  Great products and a great value! 
Do you love Birchbox as much as I do?  If you aren't a subscriber, join now by clicking here.


No comments:

Post a Comment